VI Peel in Pinellas Park
Peel Better, Feel Better
VI Peel Overview
Customize Your Care Just For Your Skin
Chemical peels are perfect for those with sun damage, wrinkles, acne, and many more skin issues! VI Peels exfoliate the top layer of your skin and promote skin cell turnover for a smoother, softer texture. What makes the formula in the VI Peel popular is that it is perfectly balanced, so you can get the best results with the least amount of recovery time.
The chemical mixture will be optimized, so you’ll have minimal downtime compared to other chemical peels.
A VI Peel is one of the most popular chemical peels because it works for many different skin types and tones.
You and your aesthetician will choose a chemical mixture that will best address your specific skin concerns.
We Take Your Success Seriously
Our team of highly trained medical professionals is here to help you find success with all your aesthetic and wellness goals. Through personalized treatment plans and ongoing support, we work hard because your success is our success.
Frequently Asked Questions
After going through an initial round of treatment, we recommend that patients return for their maintenance treatments around 4 times a year. However, we can determine what’s best for your skin at your consultation with Success by Design.
VI Peels are unique because patients find that the peel is virtually painless! You may feel a mild tingling sensation, but it should be quite tolerable.
After getting a VI Peel in Pinellas Park, side effects are rare. However, in addition to the normal peeling process, you might experience some mild redness, blistering, inflammation, or swelling as your skin reacts with the product.
While VI Peels are a perfect treatment for most people experiencing issues with skin texture or discoloration, we do not suggest a VI Pee in Pinellas Park for those who are experiencing an active infection or cold sores, and those who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Before your peel appointment, we suggest you complete the following:
- Stop using retinals, retinoids, and other exfoliating skincare products a week before your appointment.
- Avoid direct sunlight for a week before your peel.
- If you have a history of cold sore, let your provider know so they can prescribe you a prophylactic medication that will keep you from breaking out after your peel.
To properly care for your IV peel in Pinellas Park, we’ll suggest the following:
- Avoid direct sunlight for one week after your peel
- Continue to avoid exfoliation treatments and skincare products for a month after your peel. you skin has already been irritated by extreme exfoliation, and continuing with these products and treatments could do more harm than good.
- Use sunscreen and other products given to you by your provider as directed.
- Do not pick or itch your skin.
- Follow any other instructions given to you by your provider.